Thursday 29 September 2011

Disconnected...

This has been a manic week at work and I'v barely had time to think.  The pressure for my branch to make our sales budget is intense and so I haven't had much time to focus on myself or on my Mind Over Fatter journey.

I was feeling so bloated on Monday and my boots were to tight around the ankles that I felt as if my blood circulation was being cut off.  I decided to see if cutting out bread would make a difference.  Sue is very against me following a high protein diet but I have found that, if I cut out bread in particular, the cravings for sweet stuff goes away and the bloating eases.

I'v lost 1.5kgs in two days just from cutting out bread and the bloating has eased.  I feel 'lighter'.  I haven't cut out rice or fruit and yogurt.  Those carbs dont seem to make that much of a difference but bread is definitely the killer.  The worst thing is that it seems to set up cravings for all sorts of other carbs, particularly sweet things.  Bizarre.  I guess that is part of 'listening to what your body wants' or in this case ' taking note of what youre body doesn't want'.  I read in a magazine over the week-end that people who consume lots of gluten have lots of belly fat, and that is definitely so in my case.

My quest to listen to my body is progressing steadily.  I am trying to question when I want something, why I want it and what it could be telling me.  Im going to start the second phase of the food diary tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing what that reveals.  Im feeling a lot more positive about myself and haven't been focussing on feeling fat and disgusting.  Iv tried to use some positive affirmations to positively programme my mind.  It seems to be working. 

Affirmations that Im using :
1. My health, energy, and vitality are increasing everyday.
2. My positive thoughts are now creating the body that I desire.
3. I am a lean, mean, fat burning, muscle building machine.
4. My body is now trained to burn fat and build muscle.
5. I am growing more and more attractive everyday.
6. Divine life now flows through every cell in my body.
7. I am now totally energized. My body is now exploding with massive amounts of energy and enthusiasm.
8. I now eat all the right foods for optimum health, energy, and peak performance.
9. I now alkalize and energize my body everyday by eating live green foods and drinking green drinks.
10. My body is healing and regenerating itself everyday.
11. With every deep breath I take, my body is burning fat and creating massive energy, health, and vitality.
12. I now see myself filled with health, energy, and enthusiasm.
13. I now have all the energy I need.
14. The more energy I use, the more energy I have.
15. I now fill my body with life giving oxygen through deep breathing everyday.
16. I create good health habits quickly and easily.
17. My body now eliminates all toxins quickly, easily, and healthfully.
18. I am now relaxed and filled with peace of mind. In my relaxed state, my body repairs and heals itself quickly.
19. All of the cells in my body exist in harmony and peace with every other cell in my body.
20. I get a full night's rest everyday.
21. When I sleep, my mind is at peace and the healing powers within my body are magnified.
22. The creative intelligence which made my body is now transforming every cell according to nature's perfect pattern.
23. My healing thoughts are now going deep into my subconscious mind and bringing total and continuous healing to my body.
24. I now enjoy a large variety of water rich foods that fully cleanse and nourish every cell in my body everyday.  
25. I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
26. I sleep in peace and I wake in joy. Through peaceful sleep, my body and mind are renewed and restored to perfect health

No comments:

Post a Comment